Data ważności ogłoszenia: 2008-05-30
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Compliance Director to work for one of the leaders in the Pharmaceutical / Medical industry. This role is a mixture of Compliance, audit requirements and operational risk. The role can be located in either one of the offices in Europe, Eastern Europe or the Middle East. Working within a dynamic environment, it entails extensive interaction with other areas of the business and travelling.
Main responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the global team with their investigations of Americas, Europe and Pacific;
- Providing training for local finance and Compliance Officers;
- Working closely with other Compliance Personnel that have responsibility in Europe;
- Performing the audit risk assessment for the assigned regions;
- Re-engineering the internal processes to improve efficiency;
- Following up with business management to implement recommendations and evaluate results.
To be successful in your application, you will require the following experience and education:
- Working knowledge of Risk and Compliance, and specifically of SOX regulations;
- Knowledge and experience of operational processes and controls gained within the Medical, Pharmaceutical or Science industries;
- Degree educated, preferably with relevant professional qualifications;
- First class communication skills in English;
- An additional language would be an advantage.
This role offers an excellent base
salary and benefits - including a highly-competitive discretionary
bonus scheme and solid career progression.
data ostatniej modyfikacji: 2008-05-01 21:25:10