ManagePol is looking for the following candidates, jobs offered in the Netherlands
In your role as a Software Engineer you will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making efficient design choices, reviewing software designs and, of course, taking part on the implementation and maintenance of software within complex machines.
you will be working with a model-based approach to develop software functionality. We expect you to be interested in the functionality of complex machinery, for instance for the Semiconductor Industry. One recurring responsibility could be to deploy Software functionalities over critical resources, in order to optimize the real-time behavior. Hence, you will need to understand the processes in those systems, taking into account different machine configurations and generations; and to generate new ideas on how to improve the machine’s performance.
Education and experience:
• MSc degree in Embedded Systems/ Computer Science or equivalent, preferably at a Dutch University
• +3 years relevant work experience in high accuracy machinery at for e.g. large factories
• Previous industry experience with Model-Based software development
• Must have experience with: RTOS, C/ C++, OO programming
• Nice to have experience with: Python, ASD Suite, UML2, Linux and Vxworks knowledge of high-end measurement systems, Business logic and System functions
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Easily accommodate and take actions towards changing assignments/projects
• Able to transfer your expert knowledge to others
• Pragmatic and pro-active attitude
• Work against high quality standards
Please send your CV by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
email subject: 'CV-name Job”
In your application, please included the following statement: 'Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997r (Dz. U. Nr 133, poz. 883)'
dodane przez managepol