WORK WITH THE BEST AND FOR THE BEST!
LSJ Group is a provider of recruitment services for permanent personnel and outsourcing solutions. For more than ten years we have been offering our professional services to meet the expectations of our Clients and enable the Candidates to pursue career success.
- Developing new riser technologies
- Conceptual design and detail engineering of riser systems
- Dynamic analysis of risers and umbilicals
- Conceptual and detailed design of riser components
- Follow-up of riser manufacture
- Managing riser studies/projects
- Member of early phase engineering group
- Lead riser engineer
- Relevant experience in riser design and/or analysis
- Thorough knowledge of analytical methods
- MSc in naval architecture, marine, structural or mechanical engineering, or equivalent
- Team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Our Client offers:
- Work with friendly colleagues in an industry with great prospects
- Ample opportunities to develop your skills and share your knowledge with fellow workers
- Attractive benefits and strong emphasis on work-life balance
Find out why apply with LSJ:
- Over 10 years of experience in recruitment of engineers for various international projects
- Specialists recruited by us recommend our services to other professionals
- Our personal approach is valued by both our Candidates and Clients
- We offer support to our Candidates throughout the recruitment process and thereafter
- The advice we provide helps to achieve career goals
- The guidance and expertise of our career consultants guarantee success at final interviews
To take part in this recruitment, please send your up-to-date CV in English to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
If you know engineers who may be interested in this offer, please recommend us!
Please add the following clause to your resume: I hereby agree to process my personal data included in my application in the recruitment procedures in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).
We reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates.
Karolina Mazur tel. +48 519 178 269, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Perkiewicz tel. +48 508 505 308, e-mail: email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook IT & Engineering Jobs to find out about new positions!
LSJ Group, licencja nr 4440
ul. Celna 1, 70-644 Szczecin
Phone: +48 91 814 52 52
View our website! www.profis.lsj.pl
dodane przez LsjAgencjaPracy