WORK WITH THE BEST AND FOR THE BEST!
LSJ Group is a provider of recruitment services for permanent personnel and outsourcing solutions. For more than ten years we have been offering our professional services to meet the expectations of our Clients and enable the Candidates to pursue career success.
Pipe Stress Engineer
- Perform initial stress assessment for the riser hard pipe on the hull
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes and design standards
- Clarify technical issues to other staff members
- Calculate and document possible need for expansion loops
- Deal with unusual pipe specifications provided by the flowline/riser contractor
- Experience in offshore topside structures
- Experience in detailed engineering
- Knowledge of FEED
- Knowledge of PDMS
- Hardworking individuals
- Team player
Our Clint offers:
- Permanent employment offering possibilities of personal and professional development
- Participation in challenging projects
- Attractive salary package including benefits that will vary depending on the project and position
- Work environment with the focus on private life and work balance
Find out why apply with LSJ:
- Over 10 years of experience in recruitment of engineers for various international projects
- Specialists recruited by us recommend our services to other professionals
- Our personal approach is valued by both our Candidates and Clients
- We offer support to our Candidates throughout the recruitment process and thereafter
- The advice we provide helps to achieve career goals
- The guidance and expertise of our career consultants guarantee success at final interviews
To take part in this recruitment, please send your up-to-date CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
If you know engineers who may be interested in this offer, please recommend us!
Please add the following clause to your resume: I hereby agree to process my personal data included in my application in the recruitment procedures in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).
We reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates.
Karolina Mazur tel. +48 519 178 269, e-mail: email@example.com
Barbara Perkiewicz tel. +48 508 505 308, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook IT & Engineering Jobs to find out about new positions!
LSJ Group, licencja nr 4440
ul. Celna 1, 70-644 Szczecin
Phone: +48 91 814 52 52
View our website! www.profis.lsj.pl
dodane przez LsjAgencjaPracy