Responsible for providing human resources service to Austrian store associates in a manner that is consistent with and supportive of Abercrombie & Fitch culture and in a manner that builds positive relationships and credibility with all members of the Stores organization, we are currently searching for the Human Resources Representative.
- Support the operations team to improve business performance through effective HR practices
- Provide compensation and benefits information to store associates
- Responsibility to resolve payroll issues
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are followed, provides training support to store management and provides district managers with feedback on the performance of the associates in stores
- Responsible for managing a variety of projects and assisting with other Human Resources-related record keeping, compliance and administrative functions.
- Provide strong support to payroll department
- Provides direction, guidance and feedback to store management associates to ensure management actions are consistent with Company direction
- Conducts HR-related training as needed (selection, individual employment contracts, disciplinary measures, termination of employment, etc )
- Helps to ensure stores are in necessary compliance with applicable laws and policies.
- Collects necessary documents and submits work permits applications for US expatriates.
- Partner with operations associates in initiatives that will positively impact business such as: performance management and positive associate retention goals.
- Supports Home Office with research on local laws, customs, culture initiatives, and transition for expatriates moving into Austria.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master degree from an accredited college or university
- 2-4 years of experience in Austrian employee relations management and payroll administration, preferably in an international retail environment
- Solid knowledge of Austrian labor law and regulations as well as payroll administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and provide analysis and risk assessment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to juggle varied and demanding workload and to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Fluency in English
Jesteś zainteresowany? Aplikuj!