Data ważności ogłoszenia: 2010-10-08
Outsourcing Solution Architect for Application Maintenance Services - Slovakia
HP Enterprise Services is becoming a leader in transforming, managing, operating, and provisioning complex IT environments and has set very ambitious growth objectives. To achieve these challenging goals, the organization will need to succeed in winning large outsourcing deals. Customers expect every aspect of a comprehensive solution to work together seamlessly. Looking for: Outsourcing Solution Architect for Application Maintenance Services.
- Consults with the Pursuit Team in presales activities (prospect qualification)
- Consults with customer to define the scope of an engagement and identify solution requirements.
- Leads the pursuit solutioning team, coordinating the overall solution and costing preparation.
- Constructs the Service Delivery model, considering locations,
available resources, skills, expected service quality and staffing.
- Prepares the solution cost model and identifies the related risks.
Writes high-level solution descriptions as part of the business case and
detailed solution descriptions for the proposal, including associated
costs. Ensures that the solution design and architecture is accurately
reflected in plans for:
- Due Diligence
- Transformation, including the evolution of the delivery model.
- Collaborates with Pursuit Team to ensure that operational solutions
meet customer requirements and are properly reflected in the:
- Financial plan
- Human resources plan (where applicable)
- Commercial plan
- Service Level Agreement
- Statements of work
- Collaborates with the customer key users, other HP Service Solution Architects and partners to develop an overall solution.
- Develops and delivers presentations on the service delivery and
technical solutions to customer stakeholders and technical personnel.
- Participates in the solution governance and approval process.
- Captures and communicates deal-specific best practices and
lessons-learned using HP knowledge management tools and professional
- Transfers ownership of the solution design and implementation plan to the deal Transition Manager (after contract signature).
Please send aplication on the website given.
- Graduate degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or economics.
- Five years of SAP Consulting experience in one of the modules for complex environments, ideally in commercial deals.
- SAP Consulting Certification in one of the modules
- Project management experience in complex IT environments.
- ITIL Certificate is an advantage
- Positive, self motivated & innovative team player who works to
define the optimal approach to winning new business rather than wait for
it to be provided.
- Capable of bringing best practice approaches to HP and working to
share these practices and incorporate them into HP's outsourcing pursuit
data ostatniej modyfikacji: 2010-09-24 16:33:02