Antal International IT/Telecom, for global manufacturing company, currently is recruiting for the post of: Application Business Analyst.
The role of
IT Europe Application Team is to implement and support regional IT solutions
covering processes & business requirements not covered by SAP in various
domains: finances, sales, logistics, production support. SAP applications
supported by Group IT and local applications supported by IT Europe must
provide IT solutions to the Company Business Units deployed in 9 countries in
* Partnering with business users to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translating those into business functionality.
* Working in project mode and support the business in the day to day running of the operational business systems (SAP excluded) by identifying solutions for problems, improvement and development.
* Support the local applications by evaluating, handling and resolving the users support requests.
* Ensure proactive investigation and communication to the business about improvements and developments.
* Identify training needs for the users, prepare training material and conduct training where needed.
* Maintain and share project, system and process documentation, embracing IT department’s method, templates and practices.
* Conducts meetings on all levels of management for purposes of presentations, reviews, approvals of recommendations.
* University with 3 to 5 years experience in IT positions
* Experience in databases, IT infrastructure & Network and background in SAP is a plus.
* Experience in IT applications related with shipping, laboratory, production systems within an industrial environment is a plus.
* Fluent written and spoken in English and French or German, Polish, or any other language is a plus.
* Analytical and methodical. Good organizational skills, structured.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills. Openness for teamwork.
* Customer service oriented, committed. Flexible in travelling (up to 30%).
Candidates who meet the requirements are kindly requested to submit their applications in English with the indication on appropriate reference number to the following e-mail address: