Sigmar Recruitment Polska istnieje na rynku polskim od 2006 roku. Nasza centrala mieści się w Irlandii. Zespół Sigmar Recruitment stanowi elita konsultantów, których misją jest osiągnięcie perfekcji w zakresie rekrutacji, z korzyścią dla Kandydatów, jak i dla Klientów.
Aseptic Operations Supervisor
The successful candidate will be
responsibility for the following:
* Supervise all aspects of Aseptic formulation, filling and packaging
* Supervise warehouse operation including receiving and shipping of material
* Supports set-up, adjustments, sanitization, and operation of all filling machinery using aseptic technique.
* Ensure batch record documentation and all appropriate log book and GMP related documentation is accurately completed.
* Ensure all QC testing checks are performed correctly
* Communicates status of essential duties and responsibilities with different levels of the department.
* Support work teams to ensure that quality and productivity goals are met
* Set performance expectations and coaching to drive results
* Identify opportunities for improvement in safety, quality, and productivity
* Lead and participating in continuous improvement activities
* Oversee monitoring of materials into Class A areas to ensure gross inspection of obvious defects are removed
* Practices consistence use of aseptic technique as resulting in low surface monitoring microbial results and successful media run results.
* Follows cGMP guidelines, safety procedures, and SOPs at all times.
* Pass Aseptic Processing training requirements and successfully participate in Media fills to maintain Aseptic Operator qualification status Works in other areas as needed.
The successful Candidate would also need to have:
* Bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited college
or university, preferably in Engineering or a science discipline.
* Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience of teams
* Experience with Aseptic/sterile manufacturing background
* Computer skills (MS Office);
* Effective communication skills in one-on-one and group situations.
* Ability to understand manufacturing processes, and to identify improvements.
* Skills to prepare written policies, procedures and reports.
* Ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere.
* Able to work rotating shifts and extended hours as required.
Must be fluent in English