Lufthansa service center in Brno is looking for candidates. Are you looking for a new career? Apply now for open position. Newly opened Lufthansa call center is seeking candidates with active knowledge of foreign languages to fill position of a Customer Consultant.
Lufthansa – leading European airline is running ninth customer service centre in Brno. The company is looking for new team members for it's growing business. For the announced position of Customer Service Consultant - English and one of Central and Eastern European languages is required. More of them is an advantage.
At the moment the available positions are only with a start date in middle of June 2010. Other start dates are currently not available. Personal interviews will take place in Brno - Czech Republic. Personal visit in our office in Brno is a necessary part of the recruitment process.
* FLUENT ENGLISH IS A MUST
* Additionaly one of the following languages on a fluent level: German, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Croatian
* Good communication skills
* Basic knowledge of PCs
* Flexibility to work in shifts
* Stress tolerant
* At least high school education
* Customer Service Consultant is handling telephone calls regarding flight connections, flight reservations, providing services in the area of bonus frequent flyer programs, telephone check-in, sale of tickets and a lot more.
* Attractive package of airline employee benefits - ticket discounts after 6 months
* Motivating remuneration and performance based bonus system
* Work in a multinational team (over 25 nationalities) and dynamic organization
* Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accomodation for the first month and coverage of travel expenses for successfull candidates)
* The work place is in Brno, Czech Republic.
* The start date is planned for June 2010. Applicants who need work permit are also welcomed. We can help you to get all necessary documents.