The Test Developer will be part of a highly skilled team in a dynamic and international work environment. Good atmosphere and working spirit within the QA-group and other groups of Upstream and Operations. Position place in the organization – reports to Operations QA Manager
Responsible and work areas:
Development of production
tests for The employer products.
· Implementation of tests at manufacturing partners.
· Supporting the manufacturers in their everyday production.
· Draw up requirements and follow up external test developing partners.
· Taking our production tests to a new level.
· Work with QA globally to improve our business processes.
Work tasks (estimated time spent on main work tasks)
· Development of production tests for products (70% time)
· Draw up requirements and follow up external test developing partners. Implementation of tests at manufacturing partners, secure test setup quality (25%)
· Supporting the manufacturers in their everyday production (5%)
· Taking our production tests to a new level
What’s most interesting with this position:
· Part of setting new strategies for how to develop and execute efficient production tests.
· Strong influence within Operations, R&D and Manufacturing partners in order to define right level of production test efficiency and coverage for securing product quality.
· 450-500 000 NOK
· Yes, based on MBO-results.
Preferred start up date: As soon as possible
Work time/expected overtime
· 40/0-5 depended on the projects, activities, incidents, etc.
· Some travelling, mostly within Northern Europe
· 6-12 months before the we expect the person to be self driven and can be responsible for test development projects.
Important skills to succeed in the job (listed after importance)
· Skills within processes, concepts, methods and tools for develop production tests
· Programming (e.g. Tcl/TK, Python, LabView, TestStand)
· We are looking for candidates with initiative, team spirit and enthusiasm.
· Good communication skills with different disciplines is important to succeed.
· Network (what kind of networks would be good if the candidate had)
· Relationship to colleagues with good QA-knowledge or Production test knowledge and right attitude, which could be interesting in working for The employer
· IT-competence (Level, must have + preferably)
· Microsoft Office
· Preferable programming tools: Tcl/TK, Python, LabView, TestStand, understanding of electrical components and computer architecture
Language (and level)
· Fluently english written and communication skills
· After 6-12 months in practice: Norwegian communication skills (ability to communicate with operators in our Manufacturing partners in Norway).
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Contact: +48 91 8128 001, +48 519 178 269
Send your CV to: email@example.com