Carbon trading is a financial discipline created in our firm several years ago in response to the launch of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS) – a pan European initiative by which the EU has become a leader in implementing risk the management obligations of companies which resulted from the adoption of the Kyoto protocol in 1997. In practice this means that, we as a financial intermediary, help our clients manage their energy and emissions risk by trading their positions. As we are expanding our business internationally, we are looking for a professional for our Emissions Trading desk in Prague, aimed at Poland.
We expect candidates to:
• speak fluent Polish, good English (Czech or Slovak is a plus);
• be ethical, dynamic, ambitious and creative;
• have a good education;
• is prepared to work in Prague.
• competitive compensation with a % share on the profit earned;
• day to day involvement in new transactions;
• great challenge - the possibility to become a head of the whole brokerage business in Poland in the near future.
• resurrection of our Carbon business positions in Poland;
• trading on the exchange or via OTC;
• take care of the brokerage business in Poland overall - daily communication with the clients,
contract and price negotiations, invoicing, market´s news watching and understand.