Data ważności ogłoszenia: 2008-11-30
Customer Support Engineer
Core mission: helping the Client's customers to find the most adapted solution in cooperation with other depts. providing technical support with a high level of proactivity and efficiency and mainly customer satisfaction (in terms of time, cost and product functionality).
- Customer care
- Manage customer relationships and technical support requests
- Initial pointof entry: Qualify calls and customer requests.
- Problem analysis: isolates & reproduces problem to product
or component - solving the problem or tranfering to competent
department - supervision of on-time solution delivery
- SW development
- Specify, develop, validate new web based solutions for improving
the efficiency of the support activity (Forums, trouble shooters...)
- Internal communication and cooperation with peers (Development Team, Sales, Marketing dept.) - worldwide.
- University graduate (or will graduate soon) preffered; ideally in IT
- Pro-client approach, good communication skills and „social intelect"
- Advanced programming skills (especially in Java and/or PHP)
- Independent and dynamic with high potential
- Communicative English (communication with clients and internal)
- Ability and need to learn
- Focused on detail, rigorous
- Experience with similar technologies - smart cards, readers, telecom
- Experience on a similar position in development, Support welcomed (0-2years)
- - part-time job while studying or larger scale university projects
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com
application please put the following statement:
I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly
for the purposes of job recruitment in accordance with the regulation for
the protection of personal data passed on the following day: 29.08.97r. DzU
nr 133 poz. 883.źródło: pracuj.pl
data ostatniej modyfikacji: 2008-10-31 14:37:29