Are you good at presenting complex data in a simple way? Do you know how to make powerful dashboards and ensure high-quality data flows? Can you build Tableau reports, MS Access Databases and complex MS Excel files on the fly?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– provide business-related services and support to the Risk Chief Operating Officer function
– develop and implement business-wide reports and dashboards to support management
– coordinate with supporting units such as Group Technology and Finance
– manage a portfolio of projects, ensuring efficient use of technology and further automation
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Business Management Reporting & Analytics team in Krakow, Zurich or London. We support planning, financial forecast and cost controls for Group Risk. In this role we provide analysis and deliver suitable MIS and dashboards to support management of the function. We also drive standardization and automation of tools and reports used in this process.
Your experience and skills
– Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate or Tableau Certified Professional certificate
– Excellent MS Access and MS Excel know how, incl. VBA
– SAP Business Object know how
– experience in data warehouse design and analytics, including access security concepts
– experience in dashboard design and data visualization
- experienced in business user training and/or support
– experienced in Financial industry, ideally in Control functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC