Your role Do you have an interest in audit / risk and control / data analytic area? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions?
Do you have an interest in audit / risk and control / data analytic area? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- perform an internal-audit type of review on pre-defined controls that have direct and significant impact on transaction reporting
-provide objective assessment on the design and operating effectiveness of controls and governance, and conduct additional sampling checks or deep dives
- perform completeness, accuracy and timeliness (CAT) testing across asset classes / jurisdictions. Identify risks, non-compliance issues and improvement areas
- document investigations and findings from the above processes in a professional and concise manner, which will be included for review in the monthly governance meetings
- stay up-to-date on regulatory requirements and trends
You will be working in the Transaction Reporting Quality Assurance team in Kraków Business Park in Zabierzów. Our aim is to support the regional management to ensure that UBS is executing transaction reporting responsibilities in a sustainable and high-quality manner that meets the expectations of regulators. You will be working with the broader Quality Assurance Teams based in London, US and APAC and also with various partners across the firm, such as Integrated Middle Office, Regulatory Reporting Teams, Data Management, Change, IT and Compliance. Your role will be to ensure that transaction reporting regulations across various jurisdictions are understood and adhered to.
Your experience and skills
• a university degree, preferably in Finance / Economics / Business Management
• up to 2 years of experience in operations or banking (financial industry expertise would be an asset)
• proven data mining and analytical skills and strong attention to details (VBA / Macros / Access database exposure would be a strong advantage)
• ability to multi-task and good problem solving skills
• team-oriented, while able to complete tasks independently
• inquisitive with analytical and risk-aware mind-set
• preferably equipped with knowledge of investment bank products, trade life cycle, and trade booking models
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
dodane przez MJCC