SPM Poland Sp. z o. o. (Sistema Poland Group)
Advanced Production Control & Logistics Senior Engineer
The Advanced Production Control & Logistics Senior Engineer will be responsible for evaluating, designing and optimizing new and current business logistics processes and identifying alternatives to promote operational efficiencies, cost reductions and improvements. This position will be responsible for proposal support, making recommendations and assisting in the implementation of optimized solutions. Senior Engineer will work within the framework of the company systems to collect data, analyze methods of operation, facility layout and current practices to provide ongoing front line improvement strategies. This position is also fully responsible for the analysis, planning and coordination of all activities and/or resources associated with designated projects. Projects could include, but not limited to, new customer implementation, supplier contract negotiation, cross company process improvements or implementation of division level initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support new business development by analyzing customer RFQ information and by providing engineered solutions to the pricing department for customer proposals
- Create layout of logistics flows and warehouse/distribution space to support transload and storage accounts with optimized logistics solutions
- Designing value-add warehousing and supply chain solutions for key customers which deliver productivity, cost and operational outcomes
- Data analysis and interpretation. Interpreting complex data and information to develop state of the art warehouse solutions.
- Undertaking feasibility analysis and commercial analysis and cost modeling of allocated projects
- Designing and optimizing process, asset and people flow for a given solution
- Developing design and lay-out drawings using AutoCAD and other tools
- Preparation of major presentations outlining KPI's, ROI and competitive advantage of relevant solutions
- Delivering positive results to the business through cost savings, time savings, customer retention and technical support for new business development
- Experience in designing logistic solutions and production processes improvements for automotive sector - spare parts especially, industrial and technology as well minimum 3 years on similar position. Knowledge of local law regulations connected to the contact logistics environment
- Capability of support transport & distribution solutions for logistics operations.
- Very good knowledge of Polish, English, MS Office, negotiations, formal presentation skills + Solution design/operational knowledge
- First Degree or equivalent (preferred - degree in Automotive Engineering and/ or Logistics Management)
- Good CAD (preferably Autocad)
- Good knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Experience of producing cost models
- Warehouse operational experience
- Availability to frequent travels
- Positive team player, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed persuasive skills and customer focused orientation
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to:
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
dodane przez SPM POLAND