Data ważności ogłoszenia: 2008-09-13
Information & Communication Technology Specialist
CH2M HILL is the programme manager for Masdar City, a zero-carbon and zero-waste sustainable city nestled in the heart of Abu Dhabi - the first major hydrocarbon producing nation. CH2M HILL is looking for an experienced Information & Communication Technology Specialist to join our Masdar programme management team in Abu Dhabi (UAE). During initial period of the employment it might be possible to work in Poland.
The ICT Specialist reports directly to the Technology Integration Lead and the ICT Lead and can serve in the capacity of Task Manager, Senior Technologist, and or Senior Reviewer for any associated ICT-related work assignment. They will generally be responsible for overall work progress and technical performance on the programme in their respective area. These key roles will play an important part in both developing and delivering work to the Technology Team specifically related to ICT in all phases of the Masdar Development programme including but not limited to typical functional programme areas (Planning, Engineering/Design, Construction, & Operations).
* Manage individual task/project activities within the Technology group
* Contribute content/input to the weekly status reports
* Planning, studying, and researching new technologies for ICT systems
* Interface with client by attending meetings, presenting information, and provide clarifications on progressive work
* Work with contractors and subcontractors on the development and production of deliverables
* Conduct technical reviews for consistency of approach and best practices
* Manage the overall ICT management model by creating options/scenarios for MASDAR City and presenting the summary of these options/scenarios to the client and or others as needed
* Communicate/meet with suppliers regarding new technologies for ICT.
* Software skills required
* Bachelors Degree Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline (Masters preferred).
* Minimum 7 years experience in IT / Communications Infrastructure, with a supplier, technology or delivery background, with high knowledge of construction and health & safety regulations
* Computer literacy at an advanced level is a must, and proficiency in the use of CAD systems is highly desirable
* Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise sound judgement in complex situations, and function independently with initiative, creativity and attention to detail
* Knowledge of the supplier market, capabilities, technologies and future developments, in several of the following areas:
o IBMS - Integrated Building Managed Services - Security, Life Sciences, Power Management
o Mobile communications - Wi-Max, WIFI, Satellite
o Voice, Data services - IIMS, VOiP
o Network Delivery Systems - Co-axial, Fibre, Microwave, Copper, Satellite, Optical Line of Sight
o Use / abilities of Infrastructure for Telemetry, Telecommunications and Telephony
o Strong leadership and people skills, customer focus, negotiation skills and objective oriented
o Excellent problem solving, communication and negotiation skills
* Opportunity to engage in development of a city that will lead the world in renewable and sustainable technologies, providing energy security, protecting against climate change and providing truly sustainable human development
* Engage with highly professional and innovative colleagues
* Enjoy living in a warm climate and welcoming society
* Enjoy a competitive package
We are looking for a person to join the programme management team with a 1-7 year commitment with opportunities internally at CH2M HILL following the end of the programme.
data ostatniej modyfikacji: 2008-07-14 17:51:00