To support financial reporting/analysis of the sales group. This would include support to both the centrally based sales and marketing group located at Bridgestone Europe (BSEU) Headquarters as well as the sales company subsidiaries within Europe. Support efforts would cover the long term plan and budget cycles as well as day to day operational support
1. Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Ensure the monthly, semi-annual and budget reporting & analysis for all my allocated sales companies within Bridgestone Europe (BSEU) Group including the sales, retail and retread activities.
2. Transfer Price Calculation and Maintenance
- Calculation and Maintenance of Transfer Prices for all BSEU sales companies. Communication of the TP list on a regular basis. Daily control of the logs/blocked invoices in SAP (Kaname)
3. Operational Support and Ad hoc analysis
- Daily operational support to the sales companies throughout BSEU including business decision support and result analysis.
4. Financial Control
- Ensure proper financial control for sales company operations within BSEU.
- Create and maintain financial policies.
- Monitor adherence to financial policies.
- Support countermeasure implementation related to internal and external audit findings.
- Balance sheet analysis to identify and countermeasure issues
5. Continuous Improvement (KAIZEN)
- Develop ongoing kaizen/standardization of financial processes to achieve best practice status throughout BSEU sales company operations. This would include planning cycle related process, financial closing related processes and other financially oriented processes.
Education: Bachelor's or Master degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business
Experience: At least 2 years relevant experience in accounting and/or financial reporting roles with progressively increasing responsibilities (multi-national company experience preferable)
Knowledge of planning & budgeting, accounting tools & financial analytical tools
Very Good knowledge of Excel, Access, Knowledge of SAP is a plus
Languages: English is mandatory, additional languages desirable
Competencies: Collaboration & Teamwork, Interacting effectively, Quality driven, planning & organizing, ability to learn
Offer & Opportunity
Joining Bridgestone means joining the world's number one tyre brand that's investing for growth in Europe and globally shaping the future of the business' future through superior quality.
For your information we hereby summarize the main items of our Employer Value Proposition:
Choosing your next employer is one of the most important decisions you can make and we take this decision just as seriously as you do! Therefore, your dedicated recruiter will guide you throughout the recruitment procedure and provide you with all necessary information. We believe information sharing, respect and transparency will contribute to a highly professional recruitment.
Bridgestone Europe, Kleine Kloosterstraat 10, 1932 Zaventem