Internship in Group Finance Poland Finance Corporate Center
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you a stickler for getting things right? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– supporting reporting activities (regulatory and statutory)
– providing analytical support for financial information reporting
– generating ad-hoc reporting as designed and requested by EMEA Regional Controllers
– suggesting improvements on financial reporting procedures and internal management information provision
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations.
Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with a possibility of extension bases on 30/40 hour week
Your experience and skills
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
– skills and education in financial markets or economics (and you love this stuff)
– a can-do attitude
– a gift for analyzing and solving problems
– a passion for data gathering and information sharing
– good in English, both spoken and written
– skilled in MS Excel
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC