Are you analytic, practical and results-driven? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver reporting solutions?
We are looking for someone like that to:
– Develop dashboards and reports to provide visibility to key stakeholders using Tableau
– Contribute to all aspects of analytics projects, from project design, through to requirements gatherings, development, piloting and implementation
– Work with subject matter experts (SME) throughout the business to identify sources of data that can be used to satisfy analytical requirements
– Educate and train stakeholders on the use of Tableau
You'll be working in the Global Business Continuity team within Compliance & Operational Risk Control. We’re responsible for ensuring compliance with the BCM policy and framework and for driving strategic change in order to mature our BCM capabilities as a firm.
Your experience and skills
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate information
– Ability to take requirements from stakeholders and translate to dashboards using tableau
– Enough self-motivation to proactively manage your own workstream and push your ideas / projects forward autonomously
– Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects
– familiarity with the regulatory environment governing Business Continuity Management
– a pragmatic 'can do' attitude
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– a team player
– known for hitting deadlines
- advanced in Tableau, Dashboards, SQL, including building views (would be an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC