Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Do you enjoy investigating complex issues / situations and proposing solutions?
We're looking for someone like that to:
– Drive or work as a team member on reviews and audits of specific business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified,
– Analyze and assess risks and barriers related to delivery (front and middle office, trade capture and processing, controls over PNL, investment suitability, market and credit risk, supervision), assumed by both the business and support functions,
– Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address these risks,
– Document and communicate audit issues, root causes and risks, and prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management at local, global, divisional and functional levels,
– Review remediation actions submitted by the business for closure to assess whether these have addressed the relevant original risks,
– Develop and maintain relationships with senior management.
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Team in Krakow. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center (CC) functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the Investment Bank Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) areas.
The position is based in Zabierzow k/ Krakow (Krakow Business Park).
Your experience and skills
– A university degree, preferably with a business background,
– Strong experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function, and ideally involve a good knowledge of the investment banking industry,
– An understanding of banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving,
– Strong analytical skills – you are able to quickly understand complex processes and challenge the status quo, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions,
– Willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods,
– An excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders.
– Reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues,
– Risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products,
– A flexible and committed team player, willing to travel up to 30% to other UBS locations for audit assignments,
– Able to prioritize and balance your own workload – you have strong time management skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision,
– Curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC