Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing information?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Prepare and collate data for control reports
- Cooperate closely with the regional Monitoring, Surveillance and Controls teams
- Coordinate key procedural controls and key metrics globally
- Enable senior management to make decisions by delivering MI for control results of UBS entities
You’ll be working in the Global Monitoring, Surveillance and Controls (MS&C) team and you’ll be based in Krakow. We coordinate central deliverables for the regional MS&C teams by preparing legal entity reports and metrics for surveillance activities in UBS. In addition, you will support the team to coordinate the inventory of key controls across the regions. It’s an opportunity for you to gain insight into central MS&C activities and cooperate closely with stakeholders in Compliance & Operational Risk Control.
Your experience and skills
- University degree in finance, economics or business administration
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound understanding of compliance risks
- Proven ability to build and maintain successful relationships with our internal clients
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent in MS Office especially Excel
- Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- Skilled, able to complete tasks independently, and dedicated to customer service
- Willing to understand business context and solve issues also in more complex environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC