As Environmental & Social Risk Controller, you will:
– Assess ESR in client on-boarding and transaction due diligence;
– Contribute to portfolio reviews and support the team in reviewing and further developing ESR standards, methodology, tools and processes;
– Support the annual ISO14001 certification process and the team's reporting, external disclosure and communications.
As a part of Group Risk Control, Environmental & Social Risk (ESR) has firm-wide responsibility for the development and implementation of principles and controls to manage ESR and associated reputational risks. We implement the ESR framework and conduct ESR assessments across the firm. We advise senior management in advancing UBS's strategy on environmental and human rights principles that safeguard the firm's reputation for responsible corporate conduct. In addition, we guide UBS's firm-wide ISO 14001 environmental management process and contribute to UBS's external reporting and communications in this area.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree or post-graduate qualification in environmental or sustainability studies, economics, business administration, international affairs or related field
– 3-5 years of experience in a risk control or business function in the financial sector or in a sustainability department in the corporate sector
– a good understanding of, or strong interest in environmental and social risk issues
– the ability to convey information clearly, accurately and succinctly
– business focused and a good project manager
– able to work independently and across a broad agenda, and with a diverse network of internal clients and cultures
– energetic, self-directed, outcome-oriented, hard-working and collaborative team player
– fluent in English a must, other languages a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC