Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
– deliver required information on all financial activities within UBS Group
– prepare financial disclosures and reports
– support accounting and reporting activities (regulatory and statutory)
– assess internal risk control deficiencies, provide assessments and communicate them to internal partners
– suggest improvements on financial reporting procedures and internal management information provision
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level accounting and reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
– 1- 2 years' experience in Accounting or Financial Reporting
– good command of English (French would be an additional asset)
– strong attention to detail
– good communication skills and ability to work in a team
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to build strong relationship with local stakeholders
– proficient in MS Excel (i.e. comfortable with pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC