Are you a good communicator? Do you have strong analytical skills?
We’re looking for someone like that who will be:
- setting up structured products on Bloomberg, Telekurs (Bondfloor) and other systems
- monitoring product events
- making sure that price feeds are correctly reflected on the market
- supporting sales people in product issuance
- preparing daily, weekly, monthly reports
- dealing with ad hoc client requests
You will be working in Equity Derivatives team in Krakow and will collaborate closely with Sales, Operations and Middle Office Teams located in Switzerland to provide a suite of high quality tasks and services for the region. Your tasks and activities will be directly impacting clients of UBS AG in Switzerland and need to be executed with the highest level of diligence. This role involves a number of post trade and client supporting functions that are directly linked to the overall service quality and client experience we provide for Equity Derivatives products traded in Switzerland.
Your experience and skills
- excellent analytical skills
- enthusiastic approach to client service
- proactive mind-set in developing a risk control framework
- preferably degree in banking, finance or business
- 1-2 years of similar experience would be an additional asset
- excellent communicator and confident in dealing with peers and senior stakeholders in different locations
- able to work under pressure against a backdrop of issues with tight deadlines
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- proficient in MS Excel
- advanced in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC