Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– review contracts basing on our internal procedures
– ensure accurate data updates in the integrated contract management system
– contact employees and clients, help with data review
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– control quality in our global structures
As a part of the Finance Outsourcing and Offshoring function, based in Krakow Business Park (Zabierzow), you will have an opportunity to work closely with Senior Management, Executive Sponsors, Vendor Relationship Managers and Vendor Staff. We support centralized process of contract management based on procedures. We take care of standardization and data accuracy, often independently fulfilling non-standard requests and solving complex problems.
We perform tasks involved in managing the outsourcing of processes from Vendor Relationship Management perspective.
Your experience and skills
- experience in the similar position, preferable within an international working environment
- good knowledge of MS Excel and basic knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- proven ability to build and maintain successful relationships
- a strong communicator in English
- a team player and an individual
- adaptable to work under pressure to strict deadlines and to deal with ad-hoc requests
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC