Would you want to deepen your knowledge in Compliance and Operational Risk? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Would you be at ease communicating with our experts around the globe?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
– edit and publish policies on the bank's policies repository in accordance with the policy framework
– interface with internal clients around the globe
– make sure policies are reviewed on time
– attend and Operational Risk
Control Policies Steering Group meetings and maintain a record of policies signed off
– ensure that the risks covered by policies correspond with the controls in the operational risk system
– stay up on regulatory requirements and trends
You’ll be working in the Compliance and Operational Risk Control Policies team in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). We manage around 1000 policies and supplements owned by Compliance and Operational Risk
Control across functions, divisions and regions. We aim at reducing risks by bringing order into the policies landscape.
Your experience and skills
– ideally, experience in a role like this or in a Compliance or Operational Risk function
– a basic understanding of banking processes and inherent risks
– MS (Excel/Word) computer skills and the willingness to learn new tools
– organized and detail oriented
– able to critically verify data provided and challenge with an independent mindset
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– adaptable, with good interpersonal skills
– fluent in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC