Are you risk averse? Do you know how to take care of business?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Join a team of talented analysts
• Have an opportunity to gain insight into Risk Management
• Cooperate closely with Risk Managers and Business Managers
• Enable senior management to make decisions by delivering reports and analysis concerning Risk Management in UBS
You’ll be working in the GRC Business Management Reporting team in Zabierzow. We are providing support for standard and ad-hoc reporting for our business partners. We also coordinate flow of correspondence to/from Risk Managers, Risk Controllers, Finance and Human Resources. Additionally we are Supporting Group Risk stakeholders in terms of problem solving and application support
Your experience and skills
• University degree in finance, economics, business administration or numerical discipline
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to multitask and to meet specific goals set by supervisors and management
• Knowledge about Business Intelligence tools/solutions would be an advantage but is not essential (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects)
• Fluent in English
• Excellent in MS Office especially in Excel
• Willing to understand client's business context and to analyse and solve issues also in more complex environment
• team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
• Skilled and dedicated to the customer service
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
dodane przez MJCC