Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Apply their data science skills to analyse the Global Markets and Industry sectors
– Perform Data Science analysis to provide insights in different projects, using a variety of techniques
– Participate in end to end research projects – clarifying research requirements and devising research approaches.
– Design, develop, and implement analytical solutions to support innovation initiatives
– Stay on top of current business and industry trends
You’ll be working in the Global Research Team in Krakow. We deliver industry insights and support the Global Research Platform and Research Teams at UBS.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in an analytical field like computer science, physics, statistics or mathematics
– a gift for analyzing and solving problems (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a pro-active attitude
– a strong team player who takes initiative
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– a great communicator, with great presentation skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now www.ubs.com/polandcareers.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC