Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? Do you have strong analytical skills?
We’re looking for someone like that who will be responsible for:
– Maintenance of monthly Divisional and Cross-Divisional Investment Governance Committee (IGC) meeting calendar and meeting documentation repository, providing executive summaries of IGC meeting documentation, coordination of periodic GSCM involvement into IGC sessions
– Maintenance of specific closed-user group Sharepoint site as document collaboration platform
– Active monitoring of adherence to IG Policy and standards review of IGC Terms of Reference documents, execution of IGC structure change process, etc.)
– Management of the PM Community membership database and supporting Community members with their PMP training needs
– Development of ideas for blogs, articles
– Maintenance and improvement of the internal PM Community website
– Support for events logistics (invitations, contact with speakers, room/facilities organization)
You’ll be working in the Group Strategic Change Management team in Zabierzow. We are responsible for overseeing the firm's change process including reporting on the Group Strategic Change Agenda. Additionally, the team is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the investment governance and program management framework and respective policies and guidelines. Group Strategic Change Management is an important enabler for the prioritization and execution of change, managing and coordinating key change activities in close partnership with divisions, regions and functions.
Your experience and skills
– BA degree
– 2–3 years of experience in PMO
– Knowledge of project/program management methodologies
– Advanced excel and PowerPoint skills
– detail oriented, structured, organized with methodical planning skills
– self-driven with a focus on delivery
– very diligent, experienced in financial controlling
– fast learner
– fluent in English and enjoy helping colleagues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply nowon www.ubs.com/polandcareers.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC