A Polish/Czech/Slovak speaking financial consultant
Private Sales team – Central Eastern Europe region is responsible for
on boarding process and servicing of our retail clients and corporations
located in Central and Eastern Europe.
As our new Financial
Consultant you will be working in our newly opened office in Prague,
providing the highest level of professional service and assistance.
You will be responsible for:
Acquisition of new clients based on existing leads. This includes
getting pro-actively in touch with potential clients, making sure they
are aware of all our relevant investment products and conditions;
Educating leads and clients in the use of our direct online trading
platform, Saxo Trader. With Saxo Trader our clients have access to
financial markets and deal with such instruments as Forex, Stocks, CFD,
Futures, FX-options and much more;
- Promoting Saxo Bank, through clients seminars and events throughout Poland, thus optimising new client generation and leads;
- Continuously developing your knowledge regarding the financial markets and financial products.
do this successfully we require a high level of professional knowledge
and service-focus. We are looking for candidates with the following
- Business oriented educational background and
keen interest to learn all about our market leading products and
understanding clients challenges.
- Fluency in
Polish/Czech/Slovak is a must, good knowledge of English required.
Knowledge of other Eastern European languages is a plus.
- You have a passionate interest for the financial markets.
Solid practical experience in financial sector – min. 5 years of
professional experience in the international and/or local derivatives
trading or sales.
- You are a self-starter, experienced to work in a competitive environment and keen to seek business opportunities for the bank.
- High professional and ethical value in working with clients.
- Excellent team player, fun to work with.
- Previous teaching experience in the field could be an advantage
The role as Private Sales Professional in Saxo Bank is a unique career
opportunity that involves a competitive, bonus-oriented compensation
- We reward performance and attitude towards clients and colleagues.
But it is also so much more than that: It is an opportunity to join a
truly successful, dynamic and international environment that rewards
high performers, encourages personal and professional growth and creates
pride among our employees.
- You will be given a thorough introduction into our products, platform and processes.