Are you a people person? Do you enjoy working in a highly specialized team to develop and deliver solutions? Are you a stickler for getting things right?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• Act as the first line for enquiries related to the Management Information Systems (MIS) for the compliance and operational risk officers all around the world.
• Analyze business needs and assist in data preparation process
• Identify process improvements to help enhance the service
• Take part in improvement of MIS from user perspective
• Ensure supporting knowledge is up to date and fit for purpose
You’ll be working in the newly created Compliance & Operational Risk Control MIS Support team in Krakow Business Park. Our role is to provide a first line response to MIS related enquiries from employees across all business divisions and all regions. We help by providing answers to the simple questions and manage the maintenance of the supporting knowledge repository.
Your experience and skills
• a Bachelor's degree
• the flair and ability to write concise but impactful responses in English
• experience in a customer service or customer support focused role
• a strong communicator both verbally and in written form
• self-motivated team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
• service-oriented and able to prioritize your workload
• able to respond quickly to notifications from Risk Officers regarding their queries
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC