Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
– collect, analyze, check, reconcile and report UBS data (e.g. financial, HR, performance and risk indicators)
– cooperate with senior stakeholders to enhance process and tools supporting information gathering
– participate in projects aiming at data quality improvements
– maintain vendor database and perform data cleansing, data gathering, quality reviews, data consolidation and validation
You’ll be working in the Group Corporate Services- Service Management team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support processes and tools in the area of management information systems for UBS Group Service Centers management. This role will require from you cooperating with and reporting to senior management. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes and their maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information. We help by providing vendor management services, reporting and process support like: 'Know Your Supplier' and supplier registration process, management reporting and providing advisory on global policies regarding the vendor management services.
Your experience and skills
– a Bachelor degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline; Finance, Engineering, IT, or Math) and/or you are doing a master studies
– basic or good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access databases, MS Power Point
– analytical skills - ability to process and analyze large volumes of structured and unstructured data
– fluent English
– proactive and can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– organized and detail oriented
– able to learn and adapt to fast changing business needs and requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.>
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
dodane przez MJCC